Boy, am I out of practice! But I managed to finish my ATCs so I am happy. And I not only used and old tool that I thought was only fit for the bin (the Creative Palette) but I used something I bought and had not used yet. It is a little stamp set from Tiger that cost me all of £3 and is so useful. Doubly so since I bought two, recognizing that it would be useful to have multiples of letters and more than one upper case set.
You can see it comes with both a circle and a flat piece. What I love is that the flat piece can be arranged either in a long strip of in two or more lines. I may even get a third set to extend the amount of typesetting I can do. To be fair, the font is dead simple, not anything to add any real style, and since I stamped the text then cut it out, printing the text would have worked as well. But had I decided to stamp directly onto the background I could have.
You can see a couple of the ATCs – here is the whole set:
You can see I added a few little resin dots here and there. I actually really like them! And it got me doing SOMETHING creative so for that it is all good.
Now off to help clear the dining room and hubby’s office – having one hardwood floor sanded and oiled, and a new wood floor added to make hubby’s home office warmer in winter. The cold air actually BLOWING up from below the floor made working in there a challenge. Also, dearest son will be visiting from tomorrow, as he breezes thru Europe on his way back to LA. So I may be otherwise occupied and back to not crafting for a few more days. Oh well, it was fun and I’m sure I’ll get back to it soon….