Happy WOYWW y’all! What a fun week it has been as the ATCs from the swaps dribble in. I have heard back than a few of mine have arrived safely, and as I don’t have any more made, I hope they all DO arrive. I got a bunch – a few on the day, a few soon after.
Let’s see. From the top left, in rows, we have:
BJ, Lynne C, H, Angela R
Diana T, LLJ, Tracy E
Christine, Julia and Angela H
Plus two that came after the photo, from Cindy and Caro!
And the really lovely card is from Tracy:
You can also see my badges, the original and a new one, from Julia!
What a special week it was.
Poppy is still not impressed!
She’s a bit backlit, but from the right angle her middle white splotch looks quite like a heart! She is much sweeter than the hissing and bolting girl we brought home, but I suspect trying to pose her would be a step too far LOL!
I have been a bit all over the place craft-wise lately, but a couple of notable things:
- I have barely touched my quirky old program and am feeling more comfortable with the Affinity Suite now.
- I have not touched my gel plate since I made the Anniverary ATCs and I miss it a lot
- I am running low on cards for birthdays in particular
- I need to make my June journal, and for May (so far) I have truly done DAILY journaling!
- Got an email about the ICAD … project? challenge? whatever! and am feeling sorely tempted.
- Got notice that WordPress is no longer linking to Twitter. I mean, I’ve never really tweeted, but used to be when I posted on my blog a tweet was automatically tossed out into the universe. There is a like to Insta so maybe I should do that instead.
So who knows where things will head next week? Drop back by on Wednesday (or before, up to you) and see.
Off to hop…