So NOT my last AJJ challenge then. LOL!
I have this little art journal that is full of pages that have random stuff on them. A lot of the pages look very much like this – colour, pattern, but no real sense of order at all.
As a way to easily add interest, I started with the neurolines and then some circles, using the usual process:
And in the end it looked pretty cool.
I was amazed to find one of the circles was pretty much the exact size of one of the Dina Wakely stamps! Result!
I tarted it up a bit with a swipe of Stabilo All and stuck it in place.
Again, the words had been printed some time in the past, on label paper, so I made use of them. They seemed to fit. I am sure I will do this more often cause I do love the look.
Only halfway thru the month and so many face pages! DOH!