I got some stamps I ordered from the USA – all my Googling skills failed me when I tried to find them to buy in the UK – and I made a super quick page in my little tape-bound art journal. I am trying not to keep working in the same one all the time.
I like it – the flowers were stamped on my deli-paper masterboard and cut out.
Still loads left LOL!
I am happier with how the letters worked out this time. I found a trick to almost eliminate the black spatter effect
By selecting a closed stroke, it adds a line around every area, including every spatter, individually. Making that line as tiny as possible , and white, almost obliterates the messy black!
Just for comparison:
Can’t tell easily bit I also got my gloss sprays – the spatters are White and Marine.
Day 36! Slightly experimental and I really like this one, for some reason. Used lots of scrappy bits from other pages…