I have been working on the wreath calendars and have the one most people seem to like better done. I did play around with the fonts a little and like the vibe of this font :
You can download the PDF here.
I have been clearing up my craft spaces. I finally have the sewing room sorted, mostly because I found an alternative for the storage of my son’s drum kits (one proper drums, one electronic, both HUGE) and that has allowed a better placement of furniture. It really doesn’t help that that room is tiny, and has a sink in it – unlike most of the rest of the rooms there is not a fireplace in there. This house has eight sinks upstairs (only three in actual bathrooms) and seven fireplaces in all, plus another 4 that have been blocked off or walled over. It makes furniture placement a challenge! One thing I unearthed is a stash of clear CD covers, like I used to create the CD calendar project:
And this one:
I am about to start a major clear-out and re-org of my scrapbook space. This is likely to take some time LOL! My hope is that once the space is usable again I can actually get on with some crafting. And I think I might have to do another CD calendar as my first project. Although, given the state of this room, it might by 6 months into the year before I manage it. DOH!