I was playing around with this but never 100% happy with the results. Still not 100% happy but maybe at least in the 90% area, so I’m going to add them and keep sorting my stash. The PDF download is here, just a single page.
It was a collision of a couple of things I liked individually – one set of textures from Lost and Taken and a “font” called Futuracha from Behance. The font isn’t a standard font, in that you don’t just type the letters and see them, the characters are available as an EPS file. What THAT means is each element of the font is able to be altered. So if you look at the .eps file on the left you can see all the defined elements that make up each individual letter – and on the right what each letter looks like if you group the elements.
I’ve always liked text that borders on unreadable LOL! I suspect not many will agree, but I made them, I enjoyed the process, even if it was a bit challenging to my limited skills, so I’m adding them. Off to skating with DD, then to the grocery store and then back to cleaning, sorting, organizing. I do have to add that all my hard work has already paid off. An old class taught at a weekend crop 10 years ago came up casually and not only did I recall I had the class handout, I knew exactly where it was.
There is the cover, the date info and the canvas I made from the class. I don’t dare allow myself to feel even slightly smug, but I am pleased. Makes it all feel worthwhile….