Yesterday turned into the day from hell. I made the mistake of trying to clear a bit more space on my desk, which lead me to look at my super-messy stencils and stamps and think they needed cleaning. And that led me to the chaos of my stamps in general, then to the pile of need-to-mount stamps, and…you get the picture. Add shopping and skating and some time with DD and it was a fairly non-productive, craft-wise, day.
I DID do the title for the last page. I love how it turned out. I first picked the word from a bag of random chipboard letters and stuck them to a bit of paper.
I smeared on some modelling paste then pressed a grid into it.
I picked off the letters and shifted them to a clear spot – I didn’t want the overspill paste to dry and the letters to stick…
Propping them up I sprayed with spray ink, dripped on some acrylic ink, etc and let them dry
and stuck them on. Yummy. I think it really balances and finishes the page off nicely.
It MIGHT benefit from a bit more ink or spray ink under the title but I’m not sure. I may think on it….
Now a few WOYWW return visits to finish up then on to the next one.