A little housekeeping….

As you can see I have switched themes for my blog and made a new header.  Actually I made a couple of them, and now I am just trying to decide between the one up top now,


and this one:


Care to wade in?

I have also removed the cluttered sidebars, and am in the process of organizing them in the menu drop-downs under the header.  I’ve grouped all the printables in one place, but you can see that the PL stuff, the Christmas stuff, and the “other Freebies” stuff  all have their own page.  I’ve also started using Galleries as a way to keep the pages reasonable – Looking in Other Projects you can see them in action.  They are tricky in some ways  because I can’t quite figure out how to make the individual Gallery photos into links.  Bear with me.  Everything is still here, and hopefully in the end it will all be easier to find!

Am am pleased to have my Gelli Plate stuff organized in menus (finally) and now just need to go back and tag things properly – the best example is that for a long time I tagged my BIG CARDS as CARDS.  When I finally created the BIG CARDS category I didn’t go back and re-tag them.  I will now. It will take AGES, but will be worth it in the end.  I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve been looking for something on MY OWN BLOG and had to resort to Google to find it. Shocking.  I guess I might as well collect them all into a menu too….