I have been wanting to do something more with my big fat numbers. I found a (not free) font that I think works well with Pompadour (free) and made this set with some common number related quotes. I think I am right, that Yes Please is only a digital kit (?) but I loved the colours so I’ve made them as both a set of PNGs (1 to 5 and 6 to 0) and as a PDF for printing. That seemed sensible.
- 1 Love – anything romantic, or for a kid who loves trains or Cabbage Patch dolls etc.
- 2’s Company – couples or best friends
- 3 wishes – birthdays are obvious or perhaps Disney pages with Aladdin
- 4-eyes – glasses is obvious, but maybe two kids looking at something intently?
- 5 senses working overtime – kids at Disney or the beach, or an amazing nature scene
- 6th sense – probably needs journaling to explain, but what about playing sports, if they are super good at it? Like they have a 6th sense for the goal, or basket, or bat to ball?
- Lucky 7 – I can only think of obvious ones, like winning a contest or 7th birthday!
- Behind the 8 ball – playing pool is obvious, but what about caught in the act misbehaving?
- 9 lives – cats is obvious, but maybe getting another chance at something? How about the SATs, or late admission to Uni?
- 0 tolerance – anything that gripes you (kids messy room, chaos after DH leave someplace in a state, that sort of thing)
If you have more ideas, do feel free to add them as a comment!
I have been sadly neglecting my quilting. I really need to finish the circles and don’t have that much left to do, but I seem to have gotten into making printables at the moment. Time to step away from the Mac, I think. Happily, the house and my room are both very tidy, but I still have a gazillion things on the go and commitments that can’t be ignored.