I was playing around with another font combo and I found I really liked this one and wanted to use it myself. So while I am not discounting turning the other printable set into a CD version, I will add this one because it’s done!As is my way, I did both a BLACK version and a BROWN version. I usually like to print the brown one on cream if I decide to go the vintage way and the black one on stark white, if I want more funky and colourful.
Now a word about the CD cases. Last year, the case I used was an older one, very sturdy and thick – I think it originally had the extra insert to hold the actual CD, and that was removable. THIS year, my case is quite thin and flimsy, and there are some odd little bumps along the inside edges that make the sheets fit funny. I think you can sort this by cutting a little further inside the gray lines instead of JUST inside them – I figure you have almost a 1/2 inch to play with, and the half-circle nubbins on the side that hold the sheets in place ar nearly 1/4 inch each (on mine anyway) so you can cut off a bit more, still have them held in place AND use the back of the case to store the remaining months.
And a word about the font for the numbers. It’s a bit …. bouncy. The characters were not placed centered in the box when the font was created. Some are high, some low, some have swooping tails. I mostly eyeballed them because no matter whether I aligned top or bottom or centre, some of them may have been technically CORRECT, but they looked odd. So I looked at them and made a decision as to how I thought they looked best.
And if you LOVE the printable version from a day or so ago, I will probably carry on and make them as a CD printable set. I may also do one that is a bit more scripty and pretty. Not sure yet.
In any case I hope you get some use out of them. I’m working on something with mine, which I’ll share when I get it done. I just didn’t have time to do it today!