I feel like it may take me a few tries before I feel like I hit my stride with the Stampotique challenges again. While I’m pretty happy with this, I feel like I really need some new images to work with. LOL! Any excuse for a shop, I think.
I missed the combining-stamps challenge. although that seems to be something I d fairly often, like here. I took one of the skeletons from the Halloween cube and replace BatBoy’s head. I also used just the WELCOME plaque from the door stamp. The coffin lid is a bit of card embossed with a folder with the high points brayer in Walnut stain and the fill-in with Vintage photo. Of course I had 100 other ideas that I thought of aver I finished it. but I have so much going on at the moment I and leaving it as is.
The coffin is a template from Martha, here. (link corrected)
It’s hard to see but the wings are embossed with some glittery black embossing powder then smudged with Black soot. I like the effect.
He looks appropriately spooky, I think!
One last angle….