Well, it went faster than I thought so here they are.
I’m really into the printables that are designed to work as both journaling blocks as well as photo frames. I think it provides the best of both worlds, so to speak. If you have a lot to say on the topic you can use the block for lots of text. If not, or it you just want a little added decoration, you can use the block with a photo added, as shown.
As usual the colours are my choice but you could easily lay a block of some other colour over them using PSE and make them any colour you like. The steps are as follows for PSE:
- Open (the PDF) With PSE
- Use the Magic Wand to select the colour box
- Click the top one of the overlapping boxes icon (in the tools sidebar, at the bottom) to Select Foreground Colour
- Use the color picker to select the colour
- Click the Paint Bucket icon
- Click on the selected area of the printable with the paint bucket
- Click Select>Deselect in the top menu bar
then print your selection! Easy Peasy lemon squeezy!
The ones is this set (which I am calling Set 1 as I have a list of other ones to do at a later date) are:
- TFS – thanks for sharing
- FAQ – Frequently asked questions
- AFK – Away from Keyboard (the photo is of the kids on holiday actually AWAY from their laptops/iPads for a change!)
- NBD – No big deal
- WYSIWYG – What you see is what you get
- IYKWIM – If you know what I mean
I have a few more that I think may be appropriate.