Ah this was a fun one. I don’t have a ton of stickers, most of them are a bit old, but I managed to collect together quite a variety and they all seem to work together pretty well. In fact, with the exception of the bit of grid paper I used for the journaling, everything on the page is a sticker.
- the two orange borders are Tres Jolie
- the strip with the blue stripes is Provo Craft from my favourite sets ever, Stand-Outs, as is the striped circle in the middle, although I covered the word with a bit of a brown file tab from KI Memories.
- the other circle in the middle is also KI memories, as are the photo corners.
- the scalloped border is MME and the little dots are the waste from a Pink Paislee strip, as it the circle behind the O in the title
- The clock face is from cosmo Cricket, the letter stickers are from….no idea – I only had the square with the letters that I cut from a larger sheet.
- the middle bracket is American Crafts.
Do chipboard letters, even when they are the rubbish Heidi Swapp ones that don’t stick, count as stickers? I’m saying they do. The letters in the bracket are stamped.
It took not very long to create the page, once I worked thru getting my hybrid/digi elements into my sister’s CM digital scrapbooking program with her (over the phone, long distance to North Carolina!), got DD thru her skating session on newly sharpened blades (heart in throat time,) watched a cheerleading movie with her, decorated a note book, and stopped at my crop to pick up some Nestie pinked circles. Oh and cooked dinner and cleaned the kitchen. Phew. Not the dedicated scrapping weekend I hoped for but hey ho.
I have LOVED seeing all the pages and the great ideas so many people came up with for using the digi bits Shim has on her blog for the challenge. Some of them have been SO creative. I will def. make more, since I’m having so much fun doing them, but I’m really happy to be doing pages. I’ve missed it.