You may recall last week I got confused and made a project with something clear but not Acetate. Silly me. So I had to make something else for the challenge over at Stampotique.
The little wings are the Marianne Creatable swirls that I love, and I did the little trick using LetraTac. Applying the adhesive dots to the FRONT of the acetate, I dusted over some Pearl-ex. The adhesive grabs the mica powder, giving it a nifty little dotty sparkly pattern. It’s very subtle, but I just love how it looks. I want to give it a go on dark cardstock because I think it could look very cool. You can see it a little better here, in front of the rainy window.
And maybe a little here on the other wing, showing the flower and those sweet crystal sprays.
Phew. Reminder to self to read more carefully in the future LOL!
We had a lovely day out in Oxford yesterday (ok, rainy, yes, but still fun) with a browse thru many, many bookstores, lunch at Jamie’s, and a visit to the museum. I saw an exhibit about Eccentricty that looked like it would have been fab, but Bank Holiday Monday and it wasn’t open. Oh well. An excuse for another visit, I guess. DD and I really enjoyed an anime film called The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, and found the newly released live-action version (Time Traveller) so that is the afternoon plan for us.